Sustainability at CUNY
Serving more than half a million students, with 23 campuses and over 35,000 faculty and staff, the City University of New York is the largest public, urban university system in the United States. With a strong tradition of graduating the workforce of New York City, the University plays a vital role in educating for sustainability. The Institute for Sustainable Cities is one of many CUNY initiatives addressing sustainability in its varying forms.
To learn more about these respective centers, institutes and initiatives, please visit their homepages.
- CUNY Sustainability Initiative
- CUNY Institute for Urban Systems
- Center for Sustainable Energy
- Buildings Performance Lab
- University Transportation Research Center